How to clean a bathtubJodi from Greenwood, South Carolina had been fighting the stains in her bathtub for four years until she tried CLR® Brilliant Bath.
Stubborn tub stains can make a beautiful bathroom look grimy and a bath or shower feel anything but refreshing. So when a cabinet of cleaning products can't scrub the scum away and you're tired of feeling like you're flushing money down the toilet, take a cue from Jodi.
“I just wanted to let you know that your CLR Brilliant Bath cleaner is awesome! I’ve tried so many different products over the last 4 years since I moved into my house, but nothing would get the stains out of my bathtub! Today, I used an entire bottle, but look at the difference!”
Here's how she did it and how you can, too.
How to Clean a Bathtub
using CLR Brilliant Bath
- Put on rubber cleaning gloves
- Remove all items from the tub (toys, mats, loofahs, etc.)
- Spray CLR Brilliant Bath directly on the bathtub's surface
- Allow the foam to sit for 2 minutes
- Wipe the surface with a clean, damp sponge or cloth
- Rinse with cold water
(Do not let the solution sit on any surface for more than 2 minutes)
- If the stain persists, repeat the process