CLR® Active Clear
- Effective daily cleaner that harnesses the natural cleaning power of probiotics and bio-based ingredients.
- Cleans dirt & grime and fights odors with 3 days cleaning power.
- Tiny but mighty, probiotics are powerhouse cleaners that use enzymes to break down dirt and grime for up to 3 days!
- USDA Certified Biobased Product.
- Contains no bleach.
Available in three fresh & revitalizing scents
Look for CLR® Active Clear in this size
- 22 oz. spray
For use on these surfaces
Safe to use on 30+ surfaces when used as directed
- Stainless Steel Exteriors
Probiotic cleaners offer a biobased alternative to conventional cleaners. Now, that’s something we can all get behind! For fewer chemicals and more clean, use CLR Active Clear.
How To Use Our Probiotic Cleaner
- Shake well before use
- Turn nozzle to “on”, aim at soil or stain or intended surface and depress trigger 3 to 5 times
- Wipe off with a dry clean cloth
- For even better soil & stain removal, allow liquid to penetrate 30 seconds before wiping
YOUR CLEANEST HOME
CLR® ACTIVE CLEAR IS A CLEAR CHOICE
if you're looking for an easy way to clean your home, choose a cleaner that:
for up to 3 days
Dirt & Grime
IS SAFE TO USE ON
Pack a Punch with 3 Days Cleaning Power
The power of probiotics are on your side with the all new CLR Active Clear daily probiotic cleaner.
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5||
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Propylene Glycol||Solvent: CAS #57-55-6||
|Bacillus Bacterial Ferment: Probiotic Microbial Ferment||Microbial Ferment||
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Surfactant: CAS #68515-73-1||
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7.||
Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7. An organic compound that increases the ability of water to dissolve other molecules. It is also found in personal care products as a surfactant, to modify the surface tension of water, to aid in even spreading and to allow mixing with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(4) IRIS Neurotoxicants. https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/iris/search/index.cfm?sys_joint=11
(10) ATSDR Neurotoxicants. https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/substances/toxorganlisting.asp?sysid=18
(17) California MCLs. https://govt.westlaw.com/calregs/Document/I2810C4E12DCC4B40A16
(18) California TACs. https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/toxics/id/taclist.htm
|Polysorbate 40||Hydrotrope: CAS #9005-66-7||
|Sodium Polyitaconate||Builder: CAS #1052620-22-0||
|Sodium Hydroxide||pH Adjuster: CAS #1310-73-2||
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(20) California Non-Cancer Hazards. https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/oehha-acute-8-hour-and-chronic-reference-exposure-level-rel-summary
|Methylisothiazolinone||Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4||
|Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4. These are preservatives with antibacterial and antifungal effects. Preservatives are natural or man-made ingredients designed to help ensure the safety and quality of products by protecting them against the growth of microorganisms during storage.|
|Tea Tree Oil (Synthetic, Terpeneless) (CE-220740)||Solvent||
|Fragrance||Fragrance Component: Trade Secret||
|Fragrance Component: Trade Secret. A more environmentally responsible proprietary fragrance made in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations. See http://www.ifraorg.org/ to learn more.|
|Benzyl Benzoate||Fragrance Allergen: CAS #12051-4||
|CAS #12051-4. This product contains the fragrance allergen Benzyl Benzoate.|
|This product contains the fragrance allergen Citral.|
Is CLR® Active Clear Septic Safe?
The ingredients are septic safe, but it is not tested for septic safe certification.
Does CLR offer biobased products?
CLR® Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover and CLR® Active Clear are both biobased products, meaning they contain largely renewable and plant-based ingredients. CLR® has been recognized as a BioPreferred Champion for 2022, signifying our commitment to using renewable materials, supporting the bioeconomy, and bettering the planet. USDA's BioPreferred Program was first introduced in the 2002 Farm Bill with the goal of increasing the development, purchase, and use of biobased products.
Why Use a Multi-Purpose Probiotic Cleaner?
Combat odors using CLR Active Clear, a daily probiotic cleaner that cleans on multiple surfaces.
Our probiotic cleaner harnesses the natural cleaning power of probiotics and bio-based ingredients. This powerful combination breaks down grime and leaves a fresh aroma for three days.