CLR® Active Clear
- Effective daily cleaner that harnesses the natural cleaning power of probiotics and bio-based ingredients.
- Cleans dirt & grime and fights odors with 3 days cleaning power.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product.
- Contains no bleach.
Available in three fresh & revitalizing scents
Look for CLR® Active Clear in this size
- 22 oz. spray
For use on these surfaces
Safe to use on 30+ surfaces when used as directed
- Stainless Steel Exteriors
Probiotic cleaners offer a biobased alternative to conventional cleaners. Now, that’s something we can all get behind! For fewer chemicals and more clean, use CLR Active Clear.
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5||
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Propylene Glycol||Solvent: CAS #57-55-6||
|Bacillus Bacterial Ferment: Probiotic Microbial Ferment||Microbial Ferment||
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Surfactant: CAS #68515-73-1||
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7.||
Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7. An organic compound that increases the ability of water to dissolve other molecules. It is also found in personal care products as a surfactant, to modify the surface tension of water, to aid in even spreading and to allow mixing with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(4) IRIS Neurotoxicants. https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/iris/search/index.cfm?sys_joint=11
(10) ATSDR Neurotoxicants. https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/substances/toxorganlisting.asp?sysid=18
(17) California MCLs. https://govt.westlaw.com/calregs/Document/I2810C4E12DCC4B40A16
(18) California TACs. https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/toxics/id/taclist.htm
|Polysorbate 40||Hydrotrope: CAS #9005-66-7||
|Sodium Polyitaconate||Builder: CAS #1052620-22-0||
|Sodium Hydroxide||pH Adjuster: CAS #1310-73-2||
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(20) California Non-Cancer Hazards. https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/oehha-acute-8-hour-and-chronic-reference-exposure-level-rel-summary
|Methylisothiazolinone||Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4||
|Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4. These are preservatives with antibacterial and antifungal effects. Preservatives are natural or man-made ingredients designed to help ensure the safety and quality of products by protecting them against the growth of microorganisms during storage.|
|Tea Tree Oil (Synthetic, Terpeneless) (CE-220740)||Solvent||
|Fragrance||Fragrance Component: Trade Secret||
|Fragrance Component: Trade Secret. A more environmentally responsible proprietary fragrance made in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations.|
|Benzyl Benzoate||Fragrance Allergen: CAS #12051-4||
|CAS #12051-4. This product contains the fragrance allergen Benzyl Benzoate.|
|This product contains the fragrance allergen Citral.|
Is CLR® Active Clear Septic Safe?
The ingredients are septic safe, but it is not tested for septic safe certification.
Why Use a Multi-Purpose Probiotic Cleaner?
Combat odors using CLR Active Clear, a daily probiotic cleaner that cleans on multiple surfaces.
Our probiotic cleaner harnesses the natural cleaning power of probiotics and bio-based ingredients. This powerful combination breaks down grime and leaves a fresh aroma for three days.