CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover
- Quickly remove tough surface mold and mildew stains on a wide variety of surfaces throughout the home, including ceramic tile, baseboards, fabrics, glass, brick, concrete, natural stone, laminated countertops, fully cured and oil-based painted surfaces, hard plastics, automobile tires, wood, grout and fiberglass.
- Bleach-free stain remover has a foam sprayer that allows for a more direct application, preventing splash back.
- Part of the EPA’s Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to traditional chemicals.
- Should not be used on metals or finishes, especially stainless steel appliance exteriors.
- Look for CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover in these sizes: 32 oz. spray.
For use on these surfaces
- Painted walls
How to use this product
- On initial use, turn the front of the nozzle into the ‘ON’ position, depress the trigger all the way back to the neck of the bottle 3-5 times consecutively.
- Test on a small hidden area before use especially: wallpaper, fabrics, plastics and fiberglass.
- Saturate using sprayer and let sit on stain for 10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a dry clean cloth.
- Saturate stain and allow CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover to penetrate the stain for 10 minutes.
- Blot thoroughly with dry clean cloth until area is dry.
To remove stains on fabrics:
- Place clean cloth behind stain and spray with CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.
- Blot top of stain with dry clean cloth until dry.
- After removing stain, clean as recommended by manufacturer.
- Mix with any other household cleaners or chemicals including bleach as toxic fumes may result.
- Reuse empty bottle.
- Use on stainless steel appliance exteriors.
If excess mold and mildew stains are present, wear heavy duty vinyl gloves and face mask to remove excess amounts. Use exhaust fan and open windows.
How do I use CLR Mold & Mildew on a front load washing machine?
For best results in front loading washing machine, product should be applied once per week, soon after using machine. Surfaces need to be allowed to dry after application. If mold is left on surface, like rubber gaskets or grout, for even a week, mold can embed into surface, in which case product will no longer work effectively.