Give Your Silver a Deep and Lasting Luster. Protects with invisible shield that slows formation of tarnish.
Do Not Use on the following surfaces: lacquered metals, marble, pearls opals or porous stones. Use on silver and silver plate only. Use Tarn-X® Silver Polish Remover as directed below.
• If silver is dusty, wash with mild soap and water. Rinse and dry completely.
• Shake well before using.
• Apply Tarn-X Silver Polish to surface with a clean damp cloth or sponge.
• Allow to dry at least one minute.
• Buff to a high luster with a soft, dry cloth.
• Rinse thoroughly. Dry with a soft cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Tarn-X Silver Polish on copper, brass or lacquered metals?
Tarn-X Silver Polish should only be used on sterling silver and silver plate.
How do I use Tarn-X Silver Polish?
Wear household rubber gloves if you have a history of sensitive skin and always test a small area of the piece before beginning to clean. To polish your silver, shake the container of Silver Polish and then use a clean, damp cloth or sponge to apply the solution. Allow the Tarn-X Silver Polish to dry for at least a minute then buff to a high luster with a soft, dry cloth. Rinse the piece thoroughly with cold, clean water and then dry it with a soft cloth. Do not mix Tarn-X Silver Polish with other polishes.