NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1) Timing: CLR Musical Cleaning Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 11:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 20, 2019 and ends 1:00:00 p.m. PT on June 27, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Employees and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) of Jelmar (the “Sponsor”) or Ogilvy PR or their promotion agencies, and family members of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
3) To Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting the CLR Products Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/CLRcleaners. From the page, when you see the Sweepstakes post, you must comment on the post with the name of your favorite song, to receive one Sweepstakes entry. Entries will not be judged. By commenting on the Sweepstakes post, you are agreeing to these Official Rules. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one for free at Facebook.com.
Limit one entry per person/household per day. Multiple Sweepstakes entries per day from any person/household will not be accepted. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (except for the first day that begins 11:00:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET and the last day, which begins at 12:00:00 am PT and ends at 1:00:00 p.m. PT). All eligible entries must be received by 1:00:00 p.m. PT on June 27, 2019, to be eligible. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different Facebook accounts or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any entry not in compliance with the above and does not meet the website’s requirements will be disqualified. Entries must be in English. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrants. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or violated the proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the entrant. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries (or excerpts of entries) in any way it sees fit. Any entry not in compliance with the above or which does not meet all the Sweepstakes rules may be disqualified. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the entry submitted. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4) Random Drawing/Winner Notification: The Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly on or about June 28, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Ogilvy PR on behalf of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified via a comment on the call-to-action post thread and will be required to send a private Facebook message with his/her contact information within 48 hours of the drawing date. Winner will need to provide a valid email address and mailing address in order to receive prize. Failure to respond within 48 hours could result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of prize or prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
5) Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize: A one-year Spotify Premium subscription and select CLR products Gift Basket. ARV of the Grand Prize is $135. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable for any reason. Subscription subject to sign-up and certain restrictions and Spotify Terms apply. First month of the one-year subscription will begin within 6-8 weeks after winner verification. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded.
7) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges/Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized on the website or in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the entry. Sponsor and/or its agencies are not responsible for the failure of any comment to be posted or on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Application may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Facebook and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
8) Publicity Release: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, likeness and hometown and comment for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law.
9) Jurisdiction: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules are governed by the laws of the state of Illinois. In the event of any dispute, entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Illinois and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the Illinois Circuit Court or the U.S. Federal District Court for Illinois.
10) Winner: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send an email by July 1, 2019, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CLR Musical Cleaning Giveaway Winner.
11) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Jelmar, 5550 West Touhy Avenue, Suite 200, Skokie, IL 60077.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and you understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Spotify is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is only a prize provider.