Instantly removes calcium, lime and hard water deposits, soap scum, discoloration and dirt. Spot test all surfaces in an inconspicuous area. Use on plastic, ceramic tile, sealed granite, glass, stainless steel, faucet and shower fixtures, shower doors, fiberglass, toilet bowls and sinks.
DO NOT USE on natural or synthetic marble, mirrors, wood, colored grout, wall coverings, painted surfaces, plastic laminates or fabrics. Contains no alcohol, phosphates, ammonia or bleach. Septic Safe.
1. Rotate nozzle to ON position. On initial use, turn the front of the nozzle into the ‘ON’ position, depress the trigger all the way back to the neck of the bottle 3-5 times consecutively.
2. Spray 6-8 inches from surface to be cleaned.
3. Let CLR® Bath & Kitchen Cleaner work before wiping surface with damp sponge, cloth or brush.
4. After 2-3 minutes rinse promptly and thoroughly with cold, clean water. Avoid prolonged contact with any surface.
Share a testimonial
Donna from Mesa Arizona contacted me to compliment us on how well CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner cleaned her kitchen counters. “My eight year old granite counters look new! They have been dingy almost to the point of looking dirty. Just one application of the foam spray has restored the original luster. Thanks!”
CLR® Bath & Kitchen Cleaner Contains:
- Water CAS #7732-18-5
- Lactic Acid CAS #79-33-4
- Lauramine Oxide CAS #1643-20-5
- Tripropylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether CAS #55934-93-5
- Fragrance (ingredients may include those found at http://www.ifraorg.org/).
You can obtain more information on ingredients by using the CAS Registry Number®
included next to each substance. This numeric identifier is designated to a single substance and can be used to explore a wealth of additional information about that substance.