Removes tough mold and mildew stains. Use in bathrooms, kitchens, basements where mold and mildew stains are present. May be used on painted walls, ceramic tile, hardwood floors and baseboards, fabrics, glass, metal, brick, concrete, marble, laminated countertops, fully cured and oil-based painted surfaces, hard plastics, automobile tires, vinyl tops, wood, grout and fiberglass.
DO NOT USE ON STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE EXTERIORS.
1. Test on a small hidden area before use especially: wallpaper, fabrics, plastics and fiberglass.
2. If excess mold and mildew are present, wear heavy duty vinyl gloves and face mask to remove excess amounts. Use exhaust fan and open windows.
3. Saturate using sprayer and let sit on stain for 10 minutes.
4. Wipe off with a dry clean cloth.
5. Older stains may require a second application.
• To remove stains on carpet: saturate stain and allow CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover to penetrate the stain for 10 minutes. Blot thoroughly with dry clean cloth until area is dry.
• To remove stains on fabrics: place clean cloth behind stain and spray with CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover. Blot top of stain with dry clean cloth until dry. After removing stain, clean as recommended by manufacturer. DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS OR CHEMICALS INCLUDING BLEACH AS TOXIC FUMES MAY RESULT.DO NOT REUSE EMPTY BOTTLE.
No ingredients listed for this product.