How to clean bathtub funk
Cleaning Tough Bathtub Stains
Bathtub stains that won't go away only get worse. Erin from Upland, Indiana was grossed out by her tub for way too long before CLR® Bath & Kitchen Cleaner cut through the funk.
“I just wanted to thank you for an awesome product. I have lived in my rental home for 3 years now and I’ve battled cleaning bathtub funk the whole time. I have used everything for bathtubs and nothing worked. I purchased CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner yesterday not expecting any difference but WOW I am amazed! Thank you for a great American-made product and for giving me my tub back!”
We're thrilled we could help Erin out, but three years is a long time to bathe in that much funk. We don't want you to go that long before removing your tub's tough stains.
How to Remove Stains from the Bathtub
using CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner
- Put on rubber cleaning gloves
- Remove all items from the tub (toys, mats, loofahs, etc.)
- Spray CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner directly on the bathtub's surface
- Allow the foam to sit for 2 minutes
- Wipe the surface with a clean, damp sponge or cloth
- Rinse with cold water
(Do not let the solution sit on any surface for more than 2 minutes)
- If the stain persists, repeat the process