How to clean stainless steelStainless steel can be really hard to keep clean. That’s because the oil in so many stainless steel cleaners attracts dust and leaves a residue perfect for preserving fingerprints.
But unlike those other cleaners, CLR® Spot-Free Stainless Steel is water-based so you’ll have a streak-free, protective barrier that repels fingerprints, dust, dirt and grime leaving behind a deep, rich shine.
CLR Spot-Free Stainless Steel is specially formulated to be used safely on any stainless steel product. So if you want to know how to clean a stainless steel sink, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, grill or small appliances, and keep them clean, our stainless steel cleaner has the answer.
How to Clean Stainless Steel
using CLR Spot-Free Stainless Steel
- Any appliances should be turned off and cool
- Wipe or clean any residual cleaning product before using CLR Spot-Free Stainless Steel
- Shake well before each application
- Hold the can 6 inches from the surface and spray lightly
- Wipe the area with a clean, soft cloth following the grain of the stainless steel
- Heavily soiled areas may need a second application
Always read label instructions before use.
Even though CLR Spot-Free Stainless Steel is water-based, we always suggest testing the spray on a small, hidden area of the surface before you begin to clean.