How to clean stainless steelStainless steel can be really hard to keep clean. That’s because the oil in so many stainless steel cleaners attracts dust and leaves a residue perfect for preserving fingerprints.
But unlike those other cleaners, CLR® Stainless Steel Cleaner is water-based so you’ll have a streak-free, protective barrier that repels fingerprints, dust, dirt and grime leaving behind a deep, rich shine.
CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner is specially formulated to be used safely on any stainless steel product. So if you want to know how to clean a stainless steel sink, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, grill or small appliances, and keep them clean, our stainless steel cleaner has the answer.
How to Clean Stainless Steel
using CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Any appliances should be turned off and cool
- Wipe or clean any residual cleaning product before using CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Shake well before each application
- Hold the can 6 inches from the surface and spray lightly
- Wipe the area with a clean, soft cloth following the grain of the stainless steel
- Heavily soiled areas may need a second application
Always read label instructions before use.
Even though CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner is water-based, we always suggest testing the spray on a small, hidden area of the surface before you begin to clean.