How to clean your BBQ grillCLR® Clean & Ready Grill makes cutting through your grill's grease and grime as easy as cutting through warm butter for your corn on the cob.
My buddy Garrett always waits until the last minute for everything! It’s almost summer and he is finally asking me the best way to clean a grill. I told him that he could make his grill look brand new with CLR Clean & Ready Grill.
These are the steps for the best way to clean a grill. They worked for Garrett and they'll work for you, too!
How to Clean a BBQ Grill
using CLR Clean & Ready Grill
- Spray any grass or shrubs near the grill with clean water from the hose
- Put on rubber cleaning gloves
- Using a grill brush, scrape any heavy deposits of grease
- Soak the cooking grate in CLR Clean & Ready Grill
- Wait 5 minutes or until you see grease running off the grate
- Scrub the grate with the grill brush
- Rinse the grate and brush with clean water from the hose
- Spray the pan liberally with CLR Clean & Ready Grill
- Wait 5 minutes
- Scrub the pan with the grill brush
- Rinse the pan and brush with clean water
- Spray the grill with CLR Clean & Ready Grill
- Wait 2 minutes
- Wipe the grill down with a clean, damp sponge
- Rinse the grill and sponge with clean water
- Spray the grass and shrubs in the area with clean water again