CLR® Everyday Clean
- A tough multi-purpose cleaner with gentle ingredients to fight everyday dirt and grime around your entire home.
- Designed to provide cleaning power superior to the leading brands and hence makes it an effective, hard-working and easy-to-use cleaner.
- Product is recognized as a safer alternative to traditional chemicals by EPA’s Safer Choice Program and is safe to use around family & pets.
- Contains no bleach.
Available in three refreshing & clean scents
- Clean Lemon a zesty lemon note
- Lavender a wild lavender note
- Fresh Rain a green, earthy & water notes
Look for CLR in this size
- 22 oz. spray
For use on these surfaces
Safe to use on 30+ surfaces when used as directed.
- Stainless Steel Exteriors
How to use this product
- Shake well before use
- Turn nozzle to “on”, aim at soil or stain or intended surface and depress trigger 3 to 5 times
- Wipe off with a dry clean cloth
- For even better soil & stain removal, allow liquid to penetrate 30 seconds before wiping
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5||
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Dipropyl Glycol-n-Butyl Ether||Solvent: CAS #29911-28-2||
|A glycol ether solvent used to efficiently remove both water-soluble soils and water-insoluble oils and greases. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.|
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Surfactant: CAS #68515-73-1||
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7.||
Hydrotrope: CAS #1300-72-7. An organic compound that increases the ability of water to dissolve other molecules. It is also found in personal care products as a surfactant, to modify the surface tension of water, to aid in even spreading and to allow mixing with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(4) IRIS Neurotoxicants. https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/iris/search/index.cfm?sys_joint=11
(10) ATSDR Neurotoxicants. https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/substances/toxorganlisting.asp?sysid=18
(17) California MCLs. https://govt.westlaw.com/calregs/Document/I2810C4E12DCC4B40A16
(18) California TACs. https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/toxics/id/taclist.htm
|Polysorbate 40||Hydrotrope: CAS #9005-66-7||
|Sodium Polyitaconate||Builder: CAS #1052620-22-0||
|Sodium Hydroxide||pH Adjuster: CAS #1310-73-2||
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(20) California Non-Cancer Hazards. https://oehha.ca.gov/air/general-info/oehha-acute-8-hour-and-chronic-reference-exposure-level-rel-summary
|Methylisothiazolinone||Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4||
|Preservative: CAS #2682-20-4. These are preservatives with antibacterial and antifungal effects. Preservatives are natural or man-made ingredients designed to help ensure the safety and quality of products by protecting them against the growth of microorganisms during storage.|
|Fragrance||Fragrance Component: Trade Secret||
|Fragrance Component: Trade Secret. A more environmentally responsible proprietary fragrance made in accordance with current natural and organic global regulations.|
|d-Limonene||Fragrance Allergen: CAS #5989-27-5||
|CAS #5989-27-5. This product contains the fragrance allergen d-Limonene.|
|Benzyl Benzoate||Fragrance Allergen: CAS #12051-4||
|CAS #12051-4. This product contains the fragrance allergen Benzyl Benzoate.|
|Linalool||Fragrance Allergen: CAS #78-70-6||
|CAS #78-70-6. This product contains the fragrance allergen Linalool.|