CLR® BBQ Grill Cleaner makes cutting through your grill's grease and grime as easy as cutting through warm butter for your corn on the cob.
My buddy Garrett always waits until the last minute for everything! It’s almost summer and he is finally
asking me the best way to clean a grill.
I told him that he could make his grill look brand new with CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner.
These are the steps for the best way to clean a grill. They worked for Garrett and they'll work for you, too!
How to Clean a BBQ Grill
using CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner
Cleaning the Cooking Grate
- Spray any grass or shrubs near the grill with clean water from the hose
- Put on rubber cleaning gloves
Cleaning the Drip Pan
- Using a grill brush, scrape any heavy deposits of grease
- Soak the cooking grate in CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner
- Wait 5 minutes or until you see grease running off the grate
- Scrub the grate with the grill brush
- Rinse the grate and brush with clean water from the hose
Cleaning the Outside of the Grill
- Spray the pan liberally with CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner
- Wait 5 minutes
- Scrub the pan with the grill brush
- Rinse the pan and brush with clean water
- Spray the grill with CLR BBQ Grill Cleaner
- Wait 2 minutes
- Wipe the grill down with a clean, damp sponge
- Rinse the grill and sponge with clean water
- Spray the grass and shrubs in the area with clean water again
Repeat these steps as needed until your grill is clean.
Always read label instructions before use.