That gunk on your BBQ grill isn’t just unsightly, it can cause dangerous flare ups. CLR BBQ Cleaner makes it easy to cut through baked-on food, grease and grime on the inside and outside of your grill, leaving it in tip top shape. Follow with CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner to restore a brilliant shine to your grill. Biodegradable, non-flammable and non-toxic.
Test on a small hidden area before cleaning the entire surface.
1. Brush off loose charred deposits before starting cleaning process.
2. Wear household gloves.
3. Spray on full strength to a cool grill.
4. Let soak for 1-5 minutes.
5. Clean with a brush until stain/soot is loosened.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cool clean water.
7. Repeat above process if necessary.
8. Allow time to dry before use.
Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.
C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated
Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate
Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid Dipotassium Salt Dihydrate
Chelating Agent: CAS #25102-12-9.