INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH DEGREASER. BIODEGRADABLE. WILL NOT HARM GRASS*. FOR FACTORY AND GARAGE FLOORS, POOL DECKS, SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, BARBECUE GRILLS, MACHINERY, MOTORS, PRINTING PRESSES AND MORE! DIRECTIONS: WEAR HOUSEHOLD GLOVES. Always stand on a non-slip surface for all cleaning jobs.
1. Sweep area clean of heavy dirt and dust. For heavy stains (like tar or heavy grease) scrape off as much as possible with a putty knife before cleaning.
2. Test a small, hidden area first before cleaning entire surface.
3. Spray on full strength. Clean and area no larger than 12 x 12 at one time.
4. Let soak for 1-5 minutes (depending on size and difficulty of stain).
5. Clean with brush or broom until stain in loosened.
6. Rinse at once with cool clean water.
7. Repeat above process if necessary. *Water grass or shrubs within cleaning area before using CLR Grease Magnet. Rinse grass and shrubs well after cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use CLR Grease Magnet?
To use Grease Magnet, sweep the area clean of heavy dirt and dust. For stains such as tar or heavy grease, scrape off as much as possible with a putty knife before cleaning. While wearing household rubber gloves, test a small, hidden area of the surface first before cleaning the main area. Pour or brush full strength to an area no larger than 12" x 12". Depending on size and difficulty of the stain, let the solution soak for one to five minutes. Clean the area with a clean brush or broom until the stain is loosened. Rinse at once with cool, clean water. Repeat the process if necessary. Do not use CLR Grease Magnet with any other cleaners, bleaches or acids. If cleaning near grass or shrubs, rinse the grass and shrubs before and after cleaning.
How long can I leave CLR Grease Magnet on a stain before rinsing?
Grease Magnet should only be left on a surface 1-5 minutes then rinsed off with cool clean water. If the stain persists, repeat the process.
What can I use CLR Grease Magnet on?
Grease Magnet can be used on concrete, terrazzo, granite, asphalt, stone floors and barbeque grills to remove oil, grease and tar. You can also use CLR Grease Magnet for factory and garage floors, pool decks, sidewalks, ovens, motors, machinery and driveways. Surfaces with high oil/ wax content can be adversely affected.
What will happen if I leave CLR Grease Magnet on too long?
If Grease Magnet is left on too long and begins to dry, it can be very difficult to remove.
Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.
C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated
Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate
Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid Dipotassium Salt Dihydrate
Chelating Agent: CAS #25102-12-9.