Stainless Steel is a durable and attractive addition to any home furnishing or appliance, but it requires the care of special products like CLR® Stainless Steel Cleaner to maintain a bright and beautiful shine.
1. Appliances should be turned off and cool
2. Wipe or clean any residual cleaning product before using CLR® Stainless Steel Cleaner
3. Shake Well before each application
4. Hold can 6 inches from surface and spray lightly
5. Wipe are with clean soft cloth
6. Heavily soiled areas may need a second application CLR® Stainless Steel Cleaner is specially formulated to be safe for us on all stainless steel cookware and appliances. It is recommended for sinks, refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, appliances, grills, ranges, range hoods and more. Unlike common household cleaners, CLR®’s Stainless Steel Cleaner provides a deep rich shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner compromised of?
The CLR Stainless Steel cleaner is a water based formulation. This means that you will NOT get any oily residue after using this product. When cleaning any of your stainless steel surfaces, spray the entire surface and wipe, using a clean, soft cloth, following the grain of the stainless steel.
Share a testimonial
“On a whim I picked up CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner and I am so happy I did. It is very easy to use and my refrigerator, stove and fan hood look great! And, the best thing about this cleaner is that I don't have to wipe in the direction of the stainless grain."
Nancy from Waukesha Wisconsin was extremely pleased with CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner and contacted us with the details. “This is by far the most amazing product I have used. We recently purchased an entire set of stainless steel appliances which of course do show prints and marks. I've tried a number of products and recently tried CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner. It is the easiest to use and cleaned my appliances perfect. I am in love with this product. I've used CLR Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover for many years and love that product too.”
Peter from Montvale New Jersey recently sent me a testimonial on CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner. "Best Stainless Steel Cleaner on the Market. Love this product. This is the only stainless steel cleaner that doesn’t leave streaks. Thank you!"
Peter, we appreciate the high praise and we are proud that our cleaner doesn’t leave streaks! You can use stainless steel cleaner on a wide variety of surfaces. Our cleaner removes dirt, residue and fingerprints from refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, grills, small appliances and more. Before beginning to clean, test the spray on a small, hidden area of the surface. Once you have completed your test, spray the entire surface and wipe the stainless steel following the grain using a clean, soft cloth. When cleaning never use any other cleaners with CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner. When you are finished cleaning, you’ll have a streak-less, shiny protective barrier that repels dust, dirt and grime.
Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.
Solvent: CAS #64742-47-8
Propellant: CAS #74-98-6. A compound of hydrogen and carbon, which is a component of natural gas. Commonly used as a propellant in aerosol dispensors to impart motion to another substance.
California CPRKA Designated Lists
(12) US NTP Reproductive or Developmental Toxicants. https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/publications/monographs/index.html
Sufactant - Nonionic: CAS #9007-48-1
Corrosion Inhibitor: CAS #532-32-1
Fragrance Component: CAS #TradeSecretFragrance37