CLR PRO® Bio-Enzymatic Drain Maintainer
Prevents the accumulation of fat, oil and grease in grease traps & drains, and will keep drains flowing freely.
- Liquefies organic build-up in a slow running drain line, provides exceptional odor control & helps maintain free-flowing drains.
- Patented stabilization process allows for live, active bacteria to be deposited in drains and grease traps. This digests & degrades vegetable, animal and petroleum fats, oils & grease and won't harm pipes.
- Can be safely used in hotels, hospitals, bakeries & all restaurant kitchen drain lines & grease traps.
- Contains no emulsifiers, added enzymes or soaps and is safe for all plumbing.
- Part of the EPA's Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals & contains no phosphates, ammonia or bleach.
|Water||Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5|
|Dilutent: CAS #7732-18-5. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by passing the water through a membrane, (filter), where contaminants are filtered out yielding more pure quality water.|
|Sodium Nitrate||Corrosion Inhibitor: CAS #7631-99-4.|
|Corrosion Inhibitor: CAS #7631-99-4. It can be used as an additive in industrial greases, as an aqueous solution in closed loop cooling systems, and in a molten state as a heat transfer medium. It is also a common food preservative.|
|Pseudomonas Putida||CAS #68332-91-2|
|Monoammonium Phosphate||CAS #7722-76-1|
|Sodium Thiosulfate||CAS #10102-17-7|
|Red No. 40||Colorent: CAS #25956-17-6||
|Yellow No. 5||Colorent: CAS #1934-21-0.||
|Colorent: CAS #1934-21-0. A synthetic lemon yellow dye used all over the world, primarily as food coloring. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.|
|Acid Blue No.1||Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9.||
|Colorent: CAS #3844-45-9. A blue dye used for foods and other substances. As part of the EPA Safer Choice Program, it has been evaluated and determined to be safer than traditional chemical ingredients.|